- To work as part of a team to ensure all office duties are carried out accurately and efficiently at all times.
Main areas of responsibility:
- To answer the phone in a timely and polite manner, relay orders and messages correctly and promptly to the appropriate people.
- You will be required to be flexible in this position and must be prepared to transfer to other duties within the business unit.
- To adhere to all company rules and policies.
- Cash Handling
- Order Processing
- Sales Ledger
- Purchase Ledger
- Use of Accounts, Order processing & Microsoft Software.
Other areas of responsibility:
- To participate in training activities as required of you by the Company.
- To help train other staff at same level.
- Deal with customer enquiries / queries
Who deputises in their absence
- Other Office Administrators