Grafton Procurement and Supply are recruiting for a Purchasing Administrator / Assistant Buyer to be based at an established manufacturer in County Fermanagh. This is a 12 month contract which may present opportunities for extension or permanent employment,
Reporting to the Senior Buyer, as Purchasing Administrator you will be required to purchase goods, materials and services to meet production requirements, ensuring that price, quality, and delivery metrics are met. As Purchasing Administrator you will play a vital role in ensuring that the most cost-effective and appropriate materials are purchased.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Purchasing and expediting delivery of raw materials, equipment, supplies, spare parts, and services
- First point of contact for day to day purchasing queries
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers
- Processing orders efficiently and expediting outstanding orders
- Processing invoice queries
- Compiling, storing and retrieving purchasing records on the SAP system
- Assisting in special projects
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with external stakeholders, internal stakeholders and suppliers
Salary up to £21108 available; other benefits include a pension. free parking, subsidised canteen and early Friday finish. Working hours are Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.30pm and Fri 8am - 3pm.
In order to be successful, you will be commercially sound and have previous experience in purchasing role. You will be able to demonstrate good negotiation skills and excellent communication and organisations ability. The successful Purchasing Administrator will be a detail orientated, self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative. CIPS membership / working towards is essential. SAP experience desirable
Interested candidates who feel are meeting the criteria should forward a CV without delay via this advertisement. Your CV should demonstrate how you are meeting criteria as no assumptions can be made for shortlisting.
If you would like to discuss this Purchasing Administrator job in more detail please contact me, Kelly Jennings, Specialist Procurement and Supply Chain Consultant at Grafton, Belfast.
If this Purchasing Administrator job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other procurement or supply chain roles I would be delighted to hear from you - I am registering new jobs every day.
You must have a current, valid UK work permit to be considered for this job and only candidate's whose CV is meeting the criteria will be accepted.