They are an award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. They are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years now, employing almost 5,000 highly skilled staff worldwide. Their Global Headquarters is located in a state of the art facility in Craigavon, Co. Armagh with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US and Asia.
Their drive and passion for the values championed by their founder and enshrined in the ethos of the company, ensure that 'Partnering to Advance Human Health' is more than just a strapline - it is their way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people - your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together you and our client can make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world…
Job Specific Responsibilities
- Ensure that all Purchase Orders including customer specific, Expense, Depot and inventory are placed in a timely manner.
- Expedite Order Confirmations and agree delivery dates with suppliers.
- Ensure the purchase order system is maintained and kept up to date at all times
- Resolve material queries resulting from supplier non conformance
- Liaise with procurement specialist and operational departments
- Record departmental KPI's and assist with data capture for suppliers KPI's to include the recording of internal information specifically relating to the upkeep of Tracker Spreadsheets.
- Support invoice approval by comparing orders to invoices and product delivered
- Assume responsibility for overall administration and filing within department
- Ensure all documents are generated in accordance to company procedure
- Complete tasks assigned by Procurement supervisor and/or manager
To apply for the position of Purchasing Administrator in Craigavon you will meet the following essential criteria:
Diamond Recruitment Group reserve the right to enhance the desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
- 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including English & Maths
- Previous experience within administrative role
- Previous experience of generation, placing and expediting orders with internal and external suppliers
- Proficiency in IT Packages (including Microsoft word, excel and outlook)
- Proven ability to follow written instructions
- Proven written and verbal communication skills#
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining a high level of accuracy in all work carried out
- Ability to work under own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment.
Hours 40 hours per week
4-8 week temporary contract
To apply for the position of Purchasing Administrator, please forward your CV to Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Melissa Elliott at Diamond Recruitment Group on 074357518525 or 02838332200 ext 4227/4200. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.