Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Purchasing Administrator to join their long standing client on a permanent basis in Holywood.
- Raising purchase orders
- Maintaining purchase order book
- Chasing outstanding orders and ensuring timely delivery
- Stock bookings into Warehouse
- Creating new product codes where required
- Maintaining updates of pricing and invoices
- Providing support to Sales and Suppliers regarding Order Status
- Providing reports
- General administration duties including keeping Purchasing data and reports up to date
Hours of Work:
Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 4.30pm and Friday 8.00am - 3.30pm - NIBELF
- Purchasing Experience is desirable
- Experience and strong understanding of supply chain procedures
- Experienced and fully competent with Excel and general Data Management skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.