F/t Purchasing Administrator required for maternity cover based in Ballynahinch.
Duties will include:
- Working as part of a team to include supporting production and purchasing team to resolve material shortages and issues
- Progressing orders with suppliers and maintaining computer based records
- Raising purchase requisitions and purchase orders on suppliers
- Liaising with suppliers and internal departments
- Maintenance of supplier schedules in line with MRP and manufacturing requirements.
- Summary reporting using Excel
- Data collection with respect to RoHS status, conflict materials and other customer / legislative requirements
- Other duties as required
- At least 5 GCSEs or equivalent grade A-C including English and Maths (or equivalent)
- IT literate to include proficient with MS Excel and Word.
- Ability to work proactively and on own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong analytical, planning and organisational abilities.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise in a constantly changing environment.
- Be willing to work flexibly to meet the requirements of the post.
- 3rd Level Qualification
- Experience of working in a Purchasing Department would be an advantage
- Knowledge of SAGE would also be an advantage
Monday - Thursday 8.00 am to 5.00 pm & Friday 8.00 am to 1.00 pm
Salary £18000 per annum
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging, we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent, contract and temporary job solutions to a variety of clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.