Purchasing Administrator (Temp)
Grafton Procurement and Supply Chain have been appointed to recruit for a Purchasing Administrator to be based in a busy manufacturing facility in Lisburn.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 07.45 - 16.30 Monday to Thursday and 07.45 - 13.30 on Friday.
As a Purchasing Administrator, your duties will be as follows:
- Processing purchase orders and issuing to suppliers in a timely manner.
- Issuing Purchase Orders to the despatch office against the incoming goods list on a daily basis.
- Ensuring accuracy and completeness of information
- Making and taking telephone calls in relation to suppliers, transport etc., and dealing with suppliers and customers in a professional, courteous and timely manner
- Ensuring paperwork received from suppliers is complete and legible
In order to be successful, you will have experience in a similar role, ideally from a manufacturing environment. Previous experience of using an MRP system is preferred, but not essential.
Interested candidates are meeting the criteria should forward an updated CV without delay via this advertisement. If you would like to discuss this purchasing job in more detail please contact me, Kelly Jennings, Specialist Procurement and Supply Chain recruiter at Grafton. Your CV should clearly demonstrate your most relevant experience as per the criteria above.
If this purchasing role is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other procurement or supply chain roles I would be delighted to hear from you - I am registering new jobs every day.
Only candidates whose CV is meeting the minimum criteria on this advert will be accepted.