Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Purchasing Coordinator for our client based in Dublin 12.
Our client a leading exhibitions company and are looking to recruit an experienced Purchasing Coordinator to join there team
Duties will include
- Oversee costings and delivery schedules for each project to ensure these are in line with budget and timeframes.
- Oversee purchasing order systems ensuring all orders are issued correctly on agreed pricing
- Process purchase orders to ensure timely availability and receipt of materials and supplies
- Liaise with the Accounts Team to ensure all invoices have correct costings, resolving any discrepancies, in an efficient and timely manner.
- Liaise with the Workshop, Studio and Office Teams to ensure all goods are ordered from the correct suppliers at the agreed pricing
- Develop and maintain existing and new relationships with suppliers. Negotiating and agreeing contracts whilst monitoring the quality of service
- Record and update supplier details and pricing on the company database whilst continually monitoring stock levels
- Conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality
- Liaise with sub-contractors, agreeing rates and issuing of job dockets in line with agreements
- A qualification in a relevant discipline is desirable.
- 1-2 years' experience in a purchasing position, a similar environment is advantageous
- Be customer centric, confident in building relations and assertive when required.
- Ability to work to deadlines in a highly pressured environment
- Ability to work on your own initiative once given instructions
- A can-do positive attitude and team player mentality
- Flexible attitude toward working hours
- Strong knowledge Microsoft Office and Excel
- Full clean driver's license with access to own transport
- Strong communication Skills
- Excellent salary on offer DOE
- Dublin 12 Location
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.