£18,000 Per annum
Grafton Recruitment is delighted to be continuing its long standing relationship with a global manufacturing organisation in its search for a Purchasing Coordinator. This role will be based at their state of the art facility in West Belfast and will be a Full time/Temporary role lasting for the next 3 months.
The successful candidate will be working within a team of 4 people responsible for Site Purchasing activities and predominately supporting 2 Buyers within the team performing general admin tasks and duties which includes order processing, invoice grief resolution and supplier on boarding from a system perspective.
- Administer purchase orders professionally ensuring that all relevant considerations are met.
- Ensure that all purchasing is compatible with requisitioned items, and is obtained at a competitive market price.
- Take advantage of any buying discounts and negotiate, when necessary, acceptable terms of payment.
- Ensure orders are raised as required and dispatched to the supplier.
- Have alternative suppliers in the event of any adverse dealings.
- Establish market credibility of any new supplier.
- Ensure that suppliers invoice queries are cleared quickly and passed to the Accounts Department.
- Store Consumable Goods.
- Ensure a proper record of Factory and Office materials is maintained.
- Ensure that all stock records are accurate and that reorder levels are adhered to.
- Sub-Contract Work.
- Arrange sub-contract work as requested by Engineering/Production Planning Department.
- Ensure all instructions are clear and precise and any drawings are issued by the Engineering Department.
- Experience working in an office environment, which should include Updating spreadsheets, Collating information, Running Reports and stock replenishment.
- Effective negotiation and communication skills.
- General understanding of the organisation, and familiarity with Company products.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For consideration please attach your CV below for the attention of Owen Armstrong:
*** Please note you will not be considered for this role if you do not meet the essential criteria***