PURCHASING OFFICER Derrylin, Co Fermanagh Temporary (Maternity cover up to 12 months)
Our Client a leading Fermanagh Company providing complete supply chain services within the bottling industry.
- Deal with day to day internal and external purchasing queries quickly and efficiently
- Obtain quotes from suppliers and ensure the optimum balance is achieved on price and delivery times
- Process orders efficiently and process invoice queries
- Compile, store and retrieve purchasing records on SAP system
- Assist in special projects and other duties as assigned.
Hours of work:
- Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-3pm
- Strong computer skills - MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Commercial acumen
- Negotiation skills
- Detail Orientated
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Self starter and the ability to work on own initiative
- £9.85 per hour + 10% bonus at the end of the contract.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.