£18,000 - £23,000
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Purchasing Planner for their International agri client based in their head quarters in Belfast.
As purchasing planner you will work within the procurement team and report directly to the procurement manager.
- Assist the procurement department with daily running of the department
- Working with regulatory and quality teams on product and supplier approval
- Purchasing report analysis and preparation
- Imports and clearance management
- Source and research products, suppliers and markets
- Working with supply chain on MRP and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) ensuring raw material availability and stock accuracy across multiple sites
- Expediting orders where required
- Competitive salary dependent upon skills and experience
- Company matched pension scheme paid via salary sacrifice
- Corporate Health Cash Plan
- Training and development opportunities
- Based in Belfast, travel opportunities to other sites within the group essential, mainly GB and ROI
- 37.5 hours week, flexibility will be require
- Degree Level or equivalent qualification in a related subject or, at least 3 year's experience in a similar environment
- A strong work ethic with the ability to show initiative and demonstrate excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Strong organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and work under pressure.
- Be a strong team player with ability to work on cross functional teams and projects
- An ability to work on own initiative and to work collaboratively with others
- Proficient IT knowledge
- Flexible and adaptable
- Full clean driving licence
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.