QFA Administrators | Dublin 18 |
Our Client, a leading Financial Services organisation, has exciting opportunities for Administrators who are QFA'd to join their expanding teams. As part of their ambition to be Ireland's most helpful bank, they require team members to be based in Leopardstown, Dublin 18. The roles will commence on a temporary basis.
The purpose of the role will be to support the team through displaying a right first time approach to the inputting of work instructions and by handling customer queries in a professional, effective and compliant manner. The role holder will be passionate about consistently delivering outstanding levels of service to ensure customers expectations are exceeded at all times.
The Ideal Candidate Will Demonstrate The Following:
- There is the requirement to have an APA qualification in Loans or have QFA qualification or near completion.
- Act as the first point of contact for customers, handling enquiries on a wide range of issues in a professional manner and with the appropriate degree of technical knowledge.
- Adopt a "right first time" approach with each and every customer interaction and instruction
- Understand the products and services your Manager can offer and how you in turn can deliver for the customer and support your Manager.
- Work effectively with colleagues in all sectors across the Group.
- Proactively contribute towards the goals of your team and your manager and build a close working relationship with the team to ensure a strong one team approach
- Maintain an excellent understanding and knowledge of the applications, services and procedures and reporting requirements together with money laundering and compliance requirements are adhered to at all times
- Diary Management
Criteria For The Role:
- Previous experience in the Financial Services sector
- Established track record of exceeding targets, whilst adhering to internal and external, regulatory, operational, compliance systems and procedures
- Full understanding and experience of appropriate regulatory requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to develop relationships with customers
- Strong business acumen and a relentless customer focus
- Experience of working in a retail network operation to serve customer's daily banking needs
- Ability to manage a workload and prioritise a work stack
Due to the nature of this role, we will only be able to respond to applicants with the relevant experience as outlined above.
This role is a controlled function as defined by the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 Regulations 2011. Any appointee must meet the requirements as set out in the Fitness and Probity Standards issued by the Central Bank
As part of Pre-Employment Screening, we require to obtain regulated references for the last two years as proof of activity.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Thank you for taking the time to read the above, if you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch via the link.