Complaints & Appeals Co-ordinator | Banking (QFA) | 6 month contract | €30-40k (NEG)
The Client: Located in Dublin City Centre, our client is a leading financial services provider with a well established retail network. Our client is committed to providing simplified financial services solutions to their clients. They are currently experiencing growth in the market with a range of innovative products tailored to suit customer's needs.
The Role: As a Complaints & Appeals Co-ordinator, you will be required to support key functions within the Quality Assurance and Customer Relations departments. You will be responsible for fully investigating complaints received by liaising with relevant business units within agreed timeframes.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Investigate telephone and written customer correspondence and complaints in line with policies and procedures to ensure they are handled in line with the internal process
- Compile files for all complaints and ensure all queries are dealt with effectively and efficiently and in compliance with regulatory requirements (CPC, CCMA and Data Protection)
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure relevant documentation for each case is in order
- Communicate appropriately with customers to ensure a smooth process
- Participate in weekly team meetings and assist in training needs within the team
- Identify areas where improvements can be made and detect trends in customer issues
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - 9am-5pm
- Fully qualified Financial Advisor (QFA) or part qualified (APA) with up-to-date CPD hours (essential criteria)
- At least 5 years financial services experience required, preferably in a complaint handling role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work to tight timeframes
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel (experience with financial/banking systems a distinct advantage)
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Degree in Business or related field (not essential)
- Salary €35-40k (negotiable depending on experience)
- Subsidised canteen
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the financial services sector
- Career progression opportunities
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.