Due to continued expansion we are now recruiting for this role. This person will report directly to the directors of the company. The role is based in our Head Office, Rathfriland
- Reporting to the directors of the company.
- Preparing & reviewing monthly management accounts
- Preparing, reviewing and submitting VAT returns in both NI and ROI
- Monthly invoicing
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- Management of small accounts personnel team
- Key co-ordinator with external accountants for financial year end and ongoing queries throughout the year
- Any other duties as required
- At least 2 year's experience in a similar environment
- Experience with financial and management reporting systems and processes in a private sector environment
- Demonstrated ability and experience of managing own workload to produce quality work and meet reporting deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Experience in the preparation of management accounts
- Experience in the use of Sage Accounts, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.