The Quality Administrator will provide administrative support to the quality department in Ballygawley which will entail supporting the quality management system, and the maintenance of quality data and information.
This role will require high attention to detail as it will involve data input into various internal systems and using that data to create monthly quality reports. An interaction with other departments is essential in this role, the ability to speak with others and gather information in order to present quality data into Sandvik reporting procedures. You will be required to attend and minute regular quality meetings.
- GCSE in English or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in an administrative role
- Demonstrable experience in the ability to deliver accurate information with strong attention to detail
- Competent in Microsoft applications
- Excellent Communication and organizational skills
- Flexible approach to work to ensure deadlines are met
- In return for your passion and drive we will offer you
- The opportunity to be part of an ambitious team driving real change
- A competitive rewards package