Location: County Antrim
12 month fixed term contract
Grafton are delighted to be working in conjunction with a superb company who are seeking a Quality Analyst for a 12 moth Fixed term contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting research and development projects and work effectively as part of a team to drive global compliance initiatives within research and development.
- Manage and execute PDQA Project plan activities.
- Develop, review and implement procedures as required
- Liaise with external contractors
- Participate on project Chemistry,manufacturing and controls as a representative
- Support the supply of clinical services providing PDQA checks on labels and protocols
- Knowledge of quality systems
- Ability to write and manage Quality agreements
- Science qualification is a must in particular Chemistry, pharmacy or a related science.
- Degree in a science discipline
- Experience working within a cGMP environment
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.