Quality and Environmental Manager
Grafton are delighted to be working with a superb manufacturing company, who due to growth and expansion are seeking to introduce a Quality and Environmental Manager to the Quality department to develop and improve all aspects of quality and environmental issues within the organisation.
- Implementation of the Quality Manufacturing systems
- Manage the Quality department
- Prepare and manage the annual budgets for Quality and Environmental
- Collate and analyse data and compiling reports for Senior Management
- Monitoring and measuring all Quality and environmental KPI'S
- Plan and liaise with managers to ensure timely resolution of all queries
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Proven success in a Quality and Environmental background
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Huw at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.