Job Title: Quality and Manufacturing Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Quality and Manufacturing Engineeer for one of Northern Irelands leading design to Manufacturing companies.
The successful candidate will report to the Continuos improvement Manafer and will be woukding as part of the clients Quality Team where you will be responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of our clients Quality Management Systems.
- Liaise with Customers and Suppliers to resolve any issues or complaints, ensuring timely & effective corrective actions are agreed, implemented and monitored
- Present completed 8D's to the customer whilst managing customer responses in a timely manner
- Dimensional evaluation of products to ensure compliance with agreed CAD & Drawing data
- Control of Sample Approval of new Product, including compiling of PPAP & FAI documentation
- Conduct internal and external quality audits to continually identify areas for improvement within the business and suppliers
- Creation of process flow diagrams / quality plans for new products, including developing programs for new product, patrol, in-process and final release inspection routines
- Managing of quality aspects during NPI and to be an active member of NPI Team
- Monitoring and measuring of quality KPI's
- Successfully completed degree in a technical subject
- Several years' experience in Automotive Quality Engineering
- Process auditing experience
- Knowledge of 8D, FMEA, Control Plan, APQP, PPAP
- Knowledge of TS / IATF 16949 and the associated core tools
- Beneficial to have previous experience with CMM although not essential
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a competitive package, the opportunity to work with one of the leading design to manufacture companies in NI.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Huw Lloyd at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.