Quality and Manufacturing Engineer
Grafton are delighted to be working with a superb manufacturing company who looking to add to the Quality team a Quality and manufacturing Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining and improving the company's systems.
- Ensure all customer quality environmental requirements are maintained during manufacturing
- Monitor and measure all KPI'S
- Conduct internal and external quality audits to continually identify areas within the business that can be improved upon
- Evaluate products to ensure compliance are in line with CAD & Drawing data
- Managing the quality process during the NPI process
- Liaise with customers and suppliers to resolve any issues or complaints and ensure timely actions are implemented and agreed
- Experience in quality engineering
- Process auditing experience
- Degree in a technical subject
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Huw at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.