Our client, a leading manufacturing company are seeking to recruit a Quality Assistant to join their existing team, based at their site in Omagh
The successful applicant will have the following responsibilities:
- Verification of quality testing
- Manage factory audits
- Facilitate the implementation of quality/safety standards
- Resolution and close of issues
- Cleaning and factory hygiene
- Pest prevention program
- Continuous improvement
- A minimum of one year's experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools
- Understanding of a manufacturing Quality Management System
- Knowledge of BRC Global standard and specific customer standards as they apply
- The ability of identify and actively plan improvements
- Effective communicator with good influencing skills and ability to work cross functionally
- Must be able to work shifts
- Competitive salary
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.