We are recruiting for a permanent full time Quality Assistant for the Ballymena area. Successful applicant will join a Quality & Technical team in maintaining compliance and conformity with ISO 9001, British & European Standards. The role will involve carrying out daily quality checks and tests and driving quality throughout all aspects of the business, ensuring that systems, procedures and and policies are adhered to whilst striving for continuous improvement.
Hours of work will be variable between 32-48 hours per week as needed. General hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm however flexibility to start at 6:00am or 7:00am, work overtime and/or Saturdays is essential.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Thoroughness to ensure products meet required specifications
- IT skills including the use of Microsoft Work and Excel
- Capability to work in a busy factory environment
- Good Communication, negotiation and organisational skills
- Willingness to develop expertise in carrying out necessary tests
- Experience in Material & concrete testing within a Laboratory environment
- Knowledge of the Construction/civils industry
- Experience in setting out or taking measurements on site
- Ability to interpret technical drawings
If you meet the above criteria please apply with your cv or alternatively contact Aisling on 028 2564 2966