QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER |NORTH CO. DUBLIN | PERMANENT |
THE CLIENT |
Located in North County Dublin, our international client provides full manufacturing services within the Pharma Industry. They are industry leaders committed to growing its business, contributing to its local community and developing its people. To grow and get better, not just bigger, requires strong organisational capability, and the right people in the right jobs. Grafton Recruitment is currently searching for a Quality Assurance Manager to join their team on a Permanent basis.
THE ROLE |
The successful team member will be responsible for the successful execution of all quality systems including compliance and regulatory used within the business.
- Provide a Quality and Regulatory Function to the business unit in order to support operational, commercial and business development functions across the site
- Managing and maintaining the Quality Policies for the organisation
- Building and managing a strong training system which can be adapted for an ever growing and changing business
- Managing the Quality system programs use, such as audits, training, SOPS, documentation, change control, complaints, investigations and CAPAs
- Ensure on-going compliance with customer, regulatory and internal requirements
- Developing and managing KPIs used to manage Quality aspects on the site
- Ensure all process documentation is able to be fully audited i.e. that it is prepared, updated and filed in accordance with all regulatory expectations.
- Management of the Manufacturing and Importation Licence
- Become an area Subject Matter Expert on Quality matters relating to the process so as to assist in Customer and Regulatory audits as needed.
- To have demonstrable experience within Quality systems
- Experience of quality critical activities within Pharma Industry
- High level knowledge of packaging equipment, facilities and processes
- To have good knowledge of Quality Assurance inspection requirements
- Formal training in cGMP
- Continuous Improvement methodology
- Risk Analysis and Associated Methodology
- Knowledge of ICH, GAMPs, Annex 11 and Eurdalex guidelines
- Formally qualified to Degree level in an Engineering or other scientific discipline
- CI Green belt standard or equivalent
- Achieved NVQ Level 4 Qualifications or equivalent
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.