QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER |DROGHEDA | PERMANENT |
THE CLIENT |
Located in Drogheda, our international client provides full manufacturing services within the Food Industry. They are industry leaders committed to growing its business, contributing to its local community and developing its people. To grow and get better, not just bigger, requires strong organisational capability, and the right people in the right jobs. Grafton Recruitment is currently searching for a Quality Assurance Officer to join their team on a Permanent basis.
THE ROLE |
The successful team member will be responsible for the successful execution of all quality systems checks including pre-production hygiene inspection, non - compliance reporting and production/ QA inspection checks.
- Provide a Quality and Regulatory Function to the business unit
- Complete preproduction hygiene inspections, start / end of production quality systems checks, CCP monitoring checks and production/ QA inspection checks
- Ensure barcodes are verified, calibrations are checked and temperatures are monitored
- Ensure records, samples and swabs are generated and recorded correctly
- Ensure on-going compliance with customer, regulatory and internal requirements
- Ensure all process documentation is fully audit-able i.e. that it is prepared, updated and filed in accordance with all regulatory expectations.
- To have demonstrable experience within Quality systems
- Applicants should possess a relevant third level qualification
- 1 year experience in a similar role beneficial
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of quality critical activities within Food Manufacturing Industry
- To have good knowledge of Quality Assurance inspection requirements
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Cork and Galway with an expansion to Limerick, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.