Quality Assurance Team Leader
IT Quality Assurance Team leader
Belfast City Centre
I am currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Team Leader in Belfast city centre. You will be responsible for the IT Support Desk Service team which consists of 20 people.
The support provided by the team will range from end user support to co ordination with vendor, client problem management, team and other towers whilst delivering a high level of customer service and quality of service.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of the team to ensure the delivery and implementation of quality standards and initiatives in line with client expectations and service level agreements.
- Monitor team performance weekly and monthly
- Feedback on improvements required, good work, identifying areas for improvement.
- Responsibility to ensure that the quality scores are met and exceeded
As part of this process you will have to ensure that that any development and training needs are highlighted, shared with appropriate trainer and actioned.
The team's main responsibilities:
- Performing Life Cycle of Incident Management Process, starting with Incident Logging to Call Closure and customer satisfaction survey.
- Telephonic support to End Users and co-ordination with Vendors, Client Problem Management.
- Follow-up/ update ticket for every call to ensure timely closure.
- Call ownership, drive to resolution and communication with customer.
Your responsibilities to the team:
- Meeting KPI and SLA for Voice Support & Email technical Support team.
- Managing quality of services by auditing and sharing feedback.
- Ensure compliance to processes governed under ITIL Incident Management process
- ITIL foundation certified or exposed to framework.
- Exposure to similar role for a minimum of 1 year.
- Experience of working in 24/7 environment.
- People management experience
- Problem management skills
- Strong leadership skills and passion for influencing member of a team
- Efficient time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate
- CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTTA+)
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCDST)
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria for the Quality Assurance Team leader please attach your CV below for the attention of Katie Doyle .