In partnership with a very established Manufacturing Company in Crumlin, Grafton are recruiting for Quality Assurance Technician for an immediate start.
SALARY: £12.00 per hour
Hours of Work:
8am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8am - 1pm on Friday
- Establish inspection or test requirements from production card/quality plan or Quality Engineer for items manufactured/processed in house and sub-contractor/purchased items.
- For sub-contracted/purchased items, establish status and inspection requirements by reference to Approved Suppliers list.
- Verify when appropriate items comply with customers' requirements by reference to appropriate documentation and use of appropriate measuring/test equipment and visual techniques.
- To raise DAR, supplier rejection notes and CAR's against non-conformances identified and ensure that all non-conformance with quality requirements are reported with the minimum of delay in order to reduce scrap/reject.
- Ensure incidents/discrepancies receive adequate corrective and preventative actions.
- Complete all relevant documentation, including First Article Inspection reports (when applicable) in accordance with procedures.
- To conduct product audits, process audits on any aspect of the manufacturing system.
- To assist in programming CMM's.
- To indicate approval by means of his/her inspection stamp.
- To be familiar with the specifications, company procedures, associated documentation and processes applicable to the area involved.
- To ensure that all inspection equipment is adequately identified, maintained and calibrated.
- Liaise with production personnel and suppliers/sub-contractors as and when required resolving problems/issues
- NVQ L3 or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline
2years work experience in a QA Surveyor role in the last 5 years
4 years' experience in a QA Surveyor role in the last 10 years
- Work experience in to ISO9001 / AS9100 quality standard
- Preparation of First Article Inspection reports
- CMM knowledge and experience
If you have what it takes to take this opportunity please contact Gregory on 028 92667585 or email your CV to email@example.com
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.