- To audit, monitor and evaluate implementation of Quality Systems and Procedure by Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain Teams
- To provide technical support for the Operational Team
- Maintaining and promoting food safety, quality and integrity standards across all the business
- To identify and highlight compliance and non-compliance with Legal and Customer requirements, especially food safety and integrity
- Working along with the operations team to identify root cause, corrective actions and to ensure continuous improvement
- Maintaining and developing sections of the Quality management system in line with our customer requirements.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a food or science-related discipline, or professional experience gained within a food manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead with authority, whilst maintaining good relations with colleagues across business functions
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Predominantly day shift however you will be expected to work evening and weekends on a scheduled basis.