Quality Control Inspector required in Portadown in Co Armagh, Northern Ireland.
The Role: As a Quality Control Inspector-Label Control/ Distribution you will be required to perform Quality Control functions within the Label Control Distribution areas in order to assure material and products are sampled and released in compliance with agreed specifications and timelines.
- Inspect and approve Clinical Labels prior to issuance to packaging operations, distribution and direct dispatch. Record results electronically.
- Perform electronic inventory transactions to make labels available to Production.
- Advise Label Control and Distribution personnel on accept/reject criteria and on general issues.
- Approve Label Verification projects used to perform a fully automated inspection of labels.
- Approve randomisation files for use by the label verification system.
- Apply and remove electronic holds on distribution orders.
- Perform verification checks on documentation and clinical material prior to distribution.
- Check documentation for completeness and accuracy. Identify any deviations from procedures and inform the relevant personnel.
- Monitor facilities for cleanliness and adherence to cGMPs/SOPs.
- Perform checks on material selected for Destruction.Essential Criteria
- The Person: To apply for the position of Quality Control Inspector in Portodown you will meet the following essential criteria:
- 5 GCSEs at Grade C or Above
- Previous experience of working within the Pharmaceutical industry, GMP manufacturing, packaging or Quality Assurance/Control.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work to consistent high standard under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate a strong attention to detail
- Desirable Criteria
- Working knowledge of GMP
- Computer literate
Diamond Recruitment Group reserve the right to enhance the desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
Day shift: Monday to Friday 07.30-15.30.
Evening Shift: Monday to Friday 15.30-23.30
Night Shift: Sunday to Thursday 23.30-7.30
Pay rate: Day shift - £8.21 for 12 weeks, £11.19 thereafter.
Evening Shift - £9.58 for 12 weeks, £13.06 thereafter
Night Shift - £10.94 for 12 weeks, £14.92 thereafter
To Apply: To apply for the position please forward your CV to Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
Shortlisted applicants must be available for pre-recruitment testing on Thursday, 7th February.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Melissa Elliott at Diamond Recruitment Group on 074357518525 or 02838332200 ext 4227/4200. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this job vacancy searching for the following related terms: Quality Control Inspector, Quality Control, Quality Controller
Please note this job is advertised on behalf of our sister company, Diamond Recruitment.