QUALITY CONTROLLER |BLANCHARDSTOWN | PERMANENT |
THE CLIENT |
Located in Blanchardstown, our client provides full services within the Logistics and Distribution Industry. They are industry leaders committed to growing its business, contributing to its local community and developing its people. To grow and get better, not just bigger, requires strong organisational capability, and the right people in the right jobs. Grafton Recruitment is currently searching for a Quality Controller to join their team on a Permanent basis.
THE ROLE |
The successful team member will be responsible for all quality and regulatory aspects across the sites ensuring activities and operations within quality and safety units are successfully executed.
You will design, develop, implement, modify and evaluate SOP's, reports and techniques to ensure a quality deliverable product according to the client's protocols.
- Provide a Quality and Regulatory Function to the business unit in order to support operational, commercial and business development functions across the site
- Development, maintenance and standardisation of quality ways of working including but not limited to databases, specifications, templates, SOP's and training
- Identifying timing and processing of quality audits and assumes ownership of the processes
- As part of the wider Site Quality team, perform tasks, as necessary, which may be needed relating to Quality, Regulatory and Compliance matters affecting the site.
- Management responsibilities for their project team members and ensuring that all KPIs, targets and any other deadlines are met individually and by the team.
- Preparation of the monthly and/or quarterly Quality reports
- In conjunction with the operational group, assist in process reviews to resolve operational, performance and functional issues and discuss, develop and implement alternatives to improve safety and quality services to customers
- Ensures a safe/secure working environment at each facility through the consistent practice of safety programs and procedures.
- Ensure that appropriate quality/safety tools and training are provided to employees and those who work at the company's direction.
- Establish accountabilities and processes to ensure required levels of productivity and organisational objectives.
- Strong experience in Quality Control or Quality Lead.
- Proficient utilisation of software packages such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio and a high level of computer literacy.
- Prince 2 (or equivalent) project management qualification desirable
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.