My client is a leader in there market . They have a current requirement for a Quality Engineer to join their Belfast facility on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to progress their career with a leading organisation.
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Investigate, analyse and prioritise external Quality issues raised
- Drive external quality improvement through Problem Solving Process (PSP) and by holding weekly external quality meeting with relevant departments
- Investigate, analyse and prioritise internal Quality issues and implement solid countermeasures focusing on the critical few.
- Develops and determines processes and process improvements for new and existing products.
- Produce and continually review standard work instructions for manufacturing cells
- Play an active role in NPI Projects, Cell Design and Product Test following the EC and toll gate process
- Maintain ISO 9001-2015 certification and perform internal Audits
- Drive automation, development of new methods, tooling and test systems to reduce cycle time and improve quality and productivity
- Actively working with suppliers to improve Supplier Quality
- Maintain work area in accordance with established housekeeping procedures to ensure a safe and clean work environment
- Performs similar, comparable or any other reasonable duty as required
- Third level qualification in an electrical or electronic engineering
- Candidates with a lesser qualification and has 2 years' relevant experience in Electrical or electronics' field and a demonstrated commitment to personal development will also be considered
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have some working knowledge of Quality Management Systems ISO 9001 or similar and performing internal and external audits
- Ability to Interpret Electrical and mechanical drawings
- Strong PC skills including MS office
- Knowledge of electronic measurement techniques
- Knowledge of Lean tools and techniques would be advantageous
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous
If you would like to discuss this Quality Engineer job in more detail please contact Jordan McMaster now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.