Job Title: Quality Engineer
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Quality Engineer for a leading Manufacturer within the Aerospace industry for one of Northern Ireland's most successful and fast-growing businesses, employing over 1000 people.
Our client who are recognized for cutting edge design, engineering and manufacturing currently have a number of fantastic opportunities for Quality Engineers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting production requirements and improvement and will report to the Quality Manager.
· Production build support - investigations and queries
· Developing inspection criteria development
· Developing quality metrics by value stream
· Analysing data and implementing process and product improvements
· Oversee and train inspection teams
· Related customer complaint investigations by value stream
· MRB disposition and investigations
· Supplier corrective action tracking and analysis
· Assisting with ensuring all requirements are understood and embedded in processes
· Assisting with preparation and support for FAI and source inspections
· Analysing related customer and OEM data and identifying improvements
· Follow up on pick-ups and improvements by value stream
· Assisting with training and awareness including quality alerts;
· Develop quality plans by value stream and new product
· Coordinate PFMEA reviews
· Third level qualification in a related engineering discipline or equivalent relevant experience
· Minimum 3 years' experience in a quality engineering position within manufacturing
· Excellent problem solving and decision making
· Proficient in the use of quality tools and techniques
· The ability to interpret technical drawings
· Ability to be proactive and act in a professional manner to influence all key stakeholders
· The ability to communicate with customers, authorities and all levels within the company
· Proven ability to work as part of a team and independently, and earn the trust of stakeholders
· Excellent analysis of data and reporting
· Possess strong computer skills including the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Willing to work additional hours as necessary, including international travel
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a competitive package as well as the opportunity to work for an exciting, rapidly expanding company, with a global reputation for quality and excellence.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Huw Lloyd at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.