In partnership with a very established Manufacturing Company in Ballynahinch, Grafton are recruiting for Quality Engineer for an immediate start.
This is a Long Term Permanent Opportunity.
SALARY: £20K - £25K PER ANNUM DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE.
Hours of Work:
8am - 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am - 1pm on Friday
- Support Quality Department to ensure continued transition to ISO9001:2015/AS9100,
- Performing audits.
- Creation, implementation and review of: Quality Standards, Quality Plans, Inspection Instructions, Process Routes and Calibration instructions.
Supplier Quality Assurance
- Support a Goods Inwards inspection and continue development of the supplier monitoring system to ensure quality of the product received.
- Coordinate supplier related rejections including disposition and follow-up - coordinate with Purchasing in daily MRB reviews.
- Perform monthly Vendor Rating of key suppliers against set performance criteria ensuring improved supplier performance.
- Creation of process flow diagrams / quality plans for new products including developing programs for new product, patrol, in-process and final release inspection routines.
- Maintain existing first article inspection process and SNAG identification.
- Maintain a system for controlling and tracking concession requests and problem reports to customers.
- Organise disposition of rejected product and collate information for reporting and MRB purposes.
- Development and implementation of a Statistical Process Control Program and monitoring of results for trends and improvement activities.
- Development and implementation of a process Failure Mode Effects Analysis program to identify and eliminate potential failure modes.
- Conduct process and product investigations using the 8D methodology.
- Support weekly Quality meetings that review Quality Statistics, Customer returns and establish the necessary corrective and prevent actions to prevent recurrence.
- Produce monthly reject and scrap analysis report and ensure corrective and preventive actions are implemented.
- Maintenance and review of the Calibration System.
- Experience of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Lead problem solving / 8D projects.
- Customer point of contact for queries and information.
- EARLY FINISH FRIDAY.
- GOOD BASIC SALARY + GOOD PAY RISE STRUCTURE.
- GOOD CAREER STRUCTURE.
- PROMOTION PROSPECTS.
- FRIENDLY WORKING ENVIRONMENT
If you have what it takes to take this opportunity please contact Gregory on 028 92667585 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.