Job Title: Quality Engineer
Location: County Armagh
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Quality Engineer for one of Northern Ireland's most successful and fast-growing Manufacturing businesses, employing over 1000 people.
- Producing Non-conformance reports
- Carrying out quality process audits
- Quality assurance
- Problem solving/ route cause analysis
- Writing quality procedures
- Support improvement initiatives
- Production build support
- Training of inspection teams
- Coordinate PFMEA reviews
- Work with and influence all relevant stakeholders
- Third level qualification in a related engineering discipline or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a quality engineering position within manufacturing
- Proficient in the use of quality tools and techniques
- The ability to interpret technical drawings
- Excellent analysis of data and reporting
- International travel may be required
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a competitive package as well as the opportunity to work for an exciting, rapidly expanding company, with a global reputation for quality and excellence.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Huw Lloyd at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.