Very competitive salary
My client is a leader in there market . They have a current requirement for a Quality Engineer to join their Belfast facility on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to progress their career with a leading organisation.
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Investigate, analyse and prioritise external Quality issues raised
- Drive external quality improvement through Problem Solving Process (PSP) and by holding weekly external quality meeting with relevant departments
- Investigate, analyse and prioritise internal Quality issues and implement solid countermeasures focusing on the critical few.
- Develops and determines processes and process improvements for new and existing products.
- Produce and continually review standard work instructions for manufacturing cells
- Play an active role in NPI Projects, Cell Design and Product Test following the EC and toll gate process
- Maintain ISO 9001-2015 certification and perform internal Audits
- Drive automation, development of new methods, tooling and test systems to reduce cycle time and improve quality and productivity
- Actively working with suppliers to improve Supplier Quality
- Maintain work area in accordance with established housekeeping procedures to ensure a safe and clean work environment
- Performs similar, comparable or any other reasonable duty as required
- Third level qualification in an electrical or electronic engineering
- Candidates with a lesser qualification and has 2 years' relevant experience in Electrical or electronics' field and a demonstrated commitment to personal development will also be considered
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have some working knowledge of Quality Management Systems ISO 9001 or similar and performing internal and external audits
- Ability to Interpret Electrical and mechanical drawings
- Strong PC skills including MS office
- Knowledge of electronic measurement techniques
- Knowledge of Lean tools and techniques would be advantageous
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.