In partnership with a very established Manufacturing Company in Lisburn, Grafton are recruiting for Quality Engineer.
This is a Long Term Permanent Opportunity.
SALARY: Competitive based on candidates experience.
Hours of Work: TBS
- Manage and process all QMS requirements across Sales, Procurement and Operations.
- Maintain quality controls and documentation procedures.
- Responsible for co-coordinating activities required to meet world-class quality standards and targets.
- Ensure that the products are built to meet both external and internal requirements, including EASA, ISO9001, AS9100, regulatory compliance and customer expectations.
- Monitor and advise on quality performance, producing data and reports on performance measured against set indicators
- Liaising with other departments and staff throughout the organisation to ensure that QMS is functioning properly.
- Lead problem resolution process in a cross function format that supports production needs and increases customer satisfaction.
- Participation in preliminary and critical design reviews to ensure quality requirements are addressed at the sales order acceptance phase.
- Support / manage audits, customer visits and assessments and undertake supplier visits and assessments Responsibilities
- Goods Received Inspection of Parts
- First Article Inspection of parts received and assemblies.
- Assist with the kitting of parts
- Roving inspection of assembly activities
- Final inspection of seats
- Preparation and checking of certification package in preparation of the Form 1 Signatory conducting final inspections
- Supplier and Subcontractor liaison to resolve quality matters
- Completion of the Non-Conformance documentation and acting there upon
- Carry our Quality Audits in accordance with the quality plan and to the instructions of the Quality Manager
- Scan and Save Quality Documents
- Aviation experience.
- Inspection experience applying GD&T Principles and Practices.
- Extensive knowledge of common inspection measuring equipment including, surface plates, micrometers, height gauges, radius gages, bore gauges, and dial indictors.
- Good manual dexterity and adept in use of precision measuring tools.
- Knowledge of ISO9001 & AS9100 Quality management systems; working knowledge of First Article Inspection requirements per AS9102.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools, Specifically Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Must possess appropriate mathematical and analytical skills to determine acceptability of product(s) based on established criteria.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds / Manual Handling
- Ability to discern colours.
If you have what it takes to take this opportunity please contact Gregory on 028 92667585 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.