Job Title: Quality Inspector
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Quality Inspector for a leading Manufacturer within the Aerospace industry for one of Northern Ireland's most successful and fast-growing businesses, employing over 1000 people.
Our client who are recognized for cutting edge design, engineering and manufacturing currently have a number of fantastic opportunities for Quality Inspectors.
The successful candidate will be responsible for inspection and conformance to design of production and maintenance activities.
· Inspects parts, assemblies and finished products to drawings and specifications.
· Follows general inspection guidelines to conduct critical non-routine visual, dimensional, mechanical and functional inspections on a wide variety of components, assemblies, equipment, systems, supplies and materials.
· Inspect and check aircraft components for airworthiness and correct manufacture
· Inspect purchased parts and materials for conformity to standards, specifications, and processing requirements.
· Conduct first article inspection of parts, assemblies, equipment and tooling.
· Maintain necessary inspection logs and write inspection reports.
· Submit recommendations to resolve recurring deficiencies found during inspections.
· Interpret inspection findings and determine adequacy of corrective actions.
· Provide training as required to address deficiencies identified during audits/inspections.
· Identify Continuous improvement opportunities and progress related actions
· The applicant must have good communication skills, both oral and written.
· Possess strong computer skills to include developing documents in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Have experience using calibrated inspection measurement tools such as micrometers, calipers, etc.
· Must be proficient in the understanding of machining, CNC and CMM methods/processes.
· Must be capable of communicating quality and engineering criteria/issues to all levels of factory employees.
· Must be able to read and perform inspections using the assembly instructions and engineering drawings. This will require a basic understanding of reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
· Have awareness of how to conduct First Article Inspections.
· Able to read and interpret drawings, and service bulletins.
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a competitive package as well as the opportunity to work for an exciting, rapidly expanding company, with a global reputation for quality and excellence.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda Reddington at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.