In partnership with our Client based in Lisburn we are recruiting for a Quality Inspector for an immediate start
If you would like to be part of an innovative team and can demonstrate great values and have the necessary skills, knowledge, experience, commitment and attitude to succeed in an integral role then please look no further
Hours of work : Monday to Thursday 7.30am - 5.30pm
Rate of Play : £9.50 per hour for the first 6 months - after 6 months the salary will increase
As part of the Technical Team and reporting to the Quality Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee company compliance to recognised Quality Management System Inspection and Test requirements.
- Document Control in relation to Quality Control Procedures and Records.
- Ensure effective Quality Control for all aspects of the manufacturing process.
- Inspect work to engineering drawings and technical data supplied.
- Systematically investigate all causes of rework and rejected parts.
- Document all non-conformance, corrective and preventive action.
- Conduct a root cause analysis assign responsibility and progress through the NCR process.
- Establish sampling plans to determine inspection levels.
- Work with the minimum amount of supervision whilst maintaining expected levels of production
- Carrying out inspections of components, labels and raw materials as required
- Maintaining records and documentation according to established procedures.
- Experience using Microsoft programs such as Word and Excel.
- Complete to a world class standard a Pre Despatch Inspection of orders.
- Assist with Goods Inwards and be prepared to learn the process.
- Candidate will be expected to complete internal audits.
- Have the ability to work to drawings and identify any non-conformances.
- Perform random quality inspections across the business.
- Candidate must be a team player and be prepared to change role to cover the department's requirements.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.