Quality Lead | Permanent | North Co.Dublin |
QUALITY LEAD |NORTH CO. DUBLIN | PERMANENT |
THE CLIENT |
Located in North County Dublin, our international client provides full manufacturing services within the Pharma Industry. They are industry leaders committed to growing its business, contributing to its local community and developing its people. To grow and get better, not just bigger, requires strong organisational capability, and the right people in the right jobs. Grafton Recruitment is currently searching for a Quality Lead to join their team on a Permanent basis.
THE ROLE |
The successful team member will be responsible for all quality and regulatory aspects within all projects for new product lines being introduced ensuring integration into all site wide business units are successfully executed.
- Provide a Quality and Regulatory Function to the business unit in order to support operational, commercial and business development functions across the site
- Development, maintenance and standardisation of quality ways of working including but not limited to databases, specifications, templates, SOP's and training
- Identifying timing and processing of quality audits
- As part of the wider Site Quality team, perform tasks, as necessary, which may be needed relating to Quality, Regulatory and Compliance matters affecting the site.
- Management responsibilities for their project team members and ensuring that all KPIs, targets and any other deadlines are met individually and by the team.
- Preparation of the monthly and/or quarterly Quality report the site Quality Management team.
- Working with customers and suppliers to ensure that new products are introduced on time, in full, to cost and within standards.
- Provide internal and external customer and supplier status reporting including but not limited to Issue and Risks, Budget control, performance and schedule adherence.
- Working in conjunction with Procurement to identify preferred suppliers
- In conjunction with the operational group assist in technical, product and process reviews to resolve operational, performance and functional issues.
- Previous office and operational based manufacturing & packaging experience in a Pharmaceutical or FMCG business
- Experience in introduction of new product lines desirable
- Strong experience in Pharmaceutical Project Management.
- Educated to BTEC HND or degree level in a Technical, Engineering, Packaging or a Science subject with relevant previous experience.
- Proficient utilisation of software packages such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio and a high level of computer literacy.
- Prince 2 (or equivalent) project management qualification
- Qualified Person accreditation
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.