Location: County Tyrone
Grafton recruitment specialist team are delighted to be working with this superb company who are seeking a Quality Manager.As Quality manager will have full responsibility for advising on all technical aspects of factory production and its environment on relevant shifts, ensuring that all products meet Customer and legal requirements.
- Successful new product / process introduction through specifications, product information, reference samples, photographs, Use By schedules, proofing Specs, etc.
- Design, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of HACCP based Quality Management System, including recording, storing and retrieval of records to demonstrate product quality, consistency and due diligence using industry best practice, customer best practice, BRC, Third Party / Legislative requirements / recommendations.
- Product analysis and inspection against customer specification.
- Monitoring of factory cleaning and housekeeping and hygiene standards through first hand auditing on the factory floor, analysis of Audit Reports and development of action strategies as a result of repeated / trending of non-conformances. Contribution to cleaning specification development.
- Ensure that all substances under your management have suitable and sufficient risk assessments (COSHH) completed (if appropriate), are stored in the correct manner and that copies of all COSHH assessments are passed to the Health and Safety Advisor for inclusion in the COSHH Manual.
- Check that all new employees in your department are trained and given such information, instruction and supervision as may by necessary to enable them to work safely, without injury to health.
- Experience in similar FMCG food industry, including auditing experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, and organisational skills.
- Team leadership qualities and personal development skills.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.