Grafton are delighted to be working alongside a superb global manufacturing company who are seeking to add to the the Quality department who are responsible for innovation, safety and cost efficiency.
- Monitor and advise on quality performance, producing data and reports on performance measured against set indicators
- Liaising with other departments and staff throughout the organisation to ensure that QMS is functioning properly
- Responsible for coordinating activities required to meet world-class quality standards and targets
- To ensure that the products built meet both external and internal requirements, including regulatory compliance and customer expectations
- Lead problem resolution process in a cross-functional format that supports production needs and increases customer satisfaction
- Manage Quality resources - including direct supervision of quality engineers and inspectors, including objectives setting and performance appraisals
- Promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organisation
- Agree standards and establish clearly defined quality methods for staff to apply
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures
- Identify relevant quality-related training needs and deliver training
- Collect and analyse customer performance data and implement improvement plans
- Third level qualification in quality or other related field with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a comparable role with relevant people management experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a comparable role with relevant people management experience.
- 5 years working experience in Quality or Engineering gained in a manufacturing or assembly environment.
- Experience of leading and managing a team in a manufacturing environment.
- Have a solid understanding and experience of ISO9001/AS9100.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.