Job Title: Quality Manager
Salary: £38,000 to £43,000 (plus 12% bonus)
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit for a Quality Manager for one of Northern Irelands leading design to Manufacturing companies.
The Quality and Environmental Manager will maintain certification to IATF/ TS 16949, ISO 9001 and ISO 14000 and manage, develop and improve all aspects of Quality and Environmental management within the organization.
· Implement new Quality Management systems in line with the company's goals and objectives.
· Monitor and measure all Quality and Environmental KPI's.
· Communicate all customer requirements to all relevant internal parties and externally to suppliers of products or services which may affect customer satisfaction.
· Liaise with customers and suppliers to resolve any issues or complaints ensuring timely and effective corrective actions are agreed, implemented and monitored.
· Collation and analysis of data, maintaining all pertinent records and compiling of reports and recommendations for senior management.
· Manage the Quality department.
· Prepare and manage the Quality and Environmental annual budgets.
· Manage and develop the Continuous Improvement Philosophy within the team and throughout the company.
· Plan and manage the audit schedules for the Quality and Environmental programmes including 3rd party and external audits.
· Chair the Environmental committee.
· Promote health and safety awareness within the Quality team.
· General management of all aspects of Quality team as required.
· Plan and liaise with other managers and Section Leaders, to ensure timely resolution of relevant issues to the mutual benefit of the teams, customers and the business.
· Generate control plans, FMEA's and inspection reports for customers and agree those required from suppliers in current and future programmes.
· 10+ years in a Quality related role
· Experience of working in a fast paced Manufacturing Environment (ideally Automotive Quality Engineering)
· Successfully completed degree in a technical subject
· Several years' experience in
· Process auditing experience
· Knowledge of 8D, FMEA, Control Plan, APQP, PPAP
· Knowledge of TS / IATF 16949 and the associated core tools
· Beneficial to have previous experience with CMM although not essential
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Huw Lloyd at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.