At Grafton Recruitment we have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced and motivated Quality Manager to join a market leading supply chain management company based in Dublin 8.
This permanent position will have the following responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain Quality Manual, Quality Procedures and Forms according to the current ISO 9001 Standard.
- Supervise and carry out internal audit programme.
- NSAI audits.
- Control of documents.
- Organize internal training and maintain training records.
- Regulatory affairs.
- Ensure REACH and CLP compliance of all products supplied.
- Control HACCP and Food Safety.
- Implement and monitor GTDP.
- Perform Risk Assessments.
- Ensure compliance with Feed Registration and labelling requirements.
- Maintain specifications and MSDS database up to date and uploaded in Intact.
- Maintain Technical Library.
- Supplier Approval: Documentation, Questionnaires, Supplier Audits.
- Assess product specifications and customer requirements. Sample records.
- Technical support to procurement department and customers.
- Provide customers with certificates of analysis for each delivery.
- Customer Approval: Documentation, Questionnaires, Customer Audits.
- Manage customer complaints: investigation, CAPA actions and records.
- Company representative of Responsible Care.
- Responsible of Health and Safety and Emergency Team.
- Security back-ups.
To be considered for this role, applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Must have at least 2-3 years' experience in a Quality Manager role
- Ideally within in Food, Agri, Chemicals or Pharma
- Must be a pro-active self-starter, with excellent attention to detail
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, Outlook)
A salary in there region of €50,000 will be on offer and immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Laura Craughwell on 01 4505288.