Quality Manager with Pharma / Food Experience - Dublin 8
At Grafton Recruitment we are seeking applicants for the position of Quality Manager. This is an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic, team player to join a growing chemical supply chain company and further develop a quality career in a friendly, family culture without the constraints of a larger company.
This permanent role will have the following responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain Quality Manual, Quality Procedures and Forms according to the current ISO 9001 Standard
- Supervise and carry out internal audit programme.
- NSAI audits
- Control of documents
- Organize internal training and maintain training records.
- Regulatory affairs
- Ensure REACH and CLP compliance of all products supplied
- Control HACCP and Food Safety
- Implement and monitor GTDP
- Perform Risk Assessments
- Ensure compliance with Feed Registration and labelling requirements
- Maintain specifications and MSDS database up to date and uploaded in Intact
- Maintain Technical Library
- Supplier Approval: Documentation, Questionnaires, Supplier Audits
- Assess product specifications and customer requirements. Sample records
- Technical support to procurement department and customers
- Provide customers with certificates of analysis for each delivery
- Customer Approval: Documentation, Questionnaires, Customer Audits
- Manage customer complaints: investigation, CAPA actions and records
- Company representative of Responsible Care
- Responsible of Health and Safety and Emergency Team
- Security back-ups
To be considered for this role, applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Must have at least 2-3 years' experience in a Quality Manager role
- Ideally within in Food, Agri, Chemicals or Pharma
- Must be a pro-active self-starter, with excellent attention to detail
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Relevant third level qualification
A salary in there region of €50,000 - €55,000 will be on offer and immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.
Be part of something special. Take your career to the next level and help drive this exciting company into the next phase of expansion and excellence. Apply by providing your CV and cover letter in word format
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the enclosed link.