Quality Manager - Maternity Leave Contract
Grafton recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Manager for our client based in Dublin 8.
Our client is a leading chemicals supplier and are currently recruiting a Quality Manager for a 9 month contract.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supervise and carry out internal audit programme.
- Data analysis and assessment of quality objectives.
- Preparing for external audits (NSAI, BSI, IMS).
- Control of documents.
- Regulatory affairs.
- Food Safety & HACCP Implementation.
- Risk Assessments.
- Maintain Technical Library: Suppliers & Products
- Supplier Approval: Documentation, Questionnaires, Supplier Audits.
- Customer Approval: Documentation, Questionnaires, Customer Audits.
- Technical support to procurement department and customers.
- Manage customer complaints: investigation, CAPA actions and records.
- Must have at least 2-3 years' experience in a Quality Manager role
- Ideally within in Food, Agri, Chemicals or Pharma
- Must be a pro-active self-starter, with excellent attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent salary on offer 50k pro rata
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.