Quality Operations Lead
As Quality Operations Lead, you will be responsible for identifying operational changes and attending to the improvement thereof across all Lines of Business.
You will be highly organised, responsive and professional with a tactical understanding of systems, knowledge management and contractual commitments. As the main point of contact for Quality across all line of business services you will take ownership to affect significant process improvements and provide effective risk mitigation to both Senior Leaders and a portfolio of clients.
- 5 years experience in Operations with Quality as a focus area
- Bachelors degree required, Masters/MBA preferred
- Lean/Six Sigma
- Experience within the BPO environment preferred
- Large Operations Run experience
- Transition Management and Coordination
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Numerical and analytical
- Ability to roll out Quality initiatives with an understanding of regional differences
On a day to day basis you can expect to get involved in the following :
- Resources & capacity planning - productivity/workflow management, Headcount management
- Set up and manage Quality Cycles and coaching procedures for SMB and supporting the development and implementation of quality reporting measures and procedures
- Collaborate with internal clients on QA/CSAT metrics and reporting improvement and action plan
- Drive Continuous Improvement efforts across regions and Lines of Business
- Standardize the methods of Quality Appraisals and proactively address changes
- Run large team operations across multiple locations
- Highlight areas of risk and failure and escalate to the appropriate channels to ensure timely resolution of issues
- Ensure robust quality management framework
- Support transition and transformation projects
- Identify Best Practices across industry
- Develop effective succession plans for Quality across Lines of Business and regions to ensure business continuity.
Apply below for immediate consideration. Salary mid 40s plus bonus.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.