Grafton Specialist are seeking a Quantity surveyor with excellent people management and negotiation skills.
Are you a qualified Quantity surveyor who thrives under pressure, turning around difficult situations and resolving them at first point of contact?
Our client produces a diverse portfolio of products that continues to grow through research and new product development - the versatility of precast concrete ensures limitless possibilities and potential. Creagh's success is built upon customer service and flexibility - each project is considered from the customer's point of view providing them with tailored solutions.
As a member of a busy contracts team, the successful QS will be responsible for assisting in the achievement of agreed service as well as the accurate preparation of costing and accounts, commercial management of projects including contract terms, negotiation, subcontractor procurement, payment applications, cash collection, agreement of variations and final accounts, budget monitoring and forecasting and reporting on profit and loss status.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying plus 2 years post graduate experience in the construction industry
- Ability to successfully meet monthly debt targets
- IT Literate, with previous Sage software experience
- Must be a highly motivated individual
- Dealing with contractors and customers, applicants must have strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to maintain positive relationships and take appropriate professional action when dealing with potential difficulties.
Location - Co. Antrim
Package - Fantastic package on offer for the right candidate which will be decided at interview.
Hours - 8am to 5pm / Monday to Friday
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.