To efficiently and effectively provide professional surveying support to the project teams and implementing commercial processes and systems on projects.
- Provide commercial support to aid with the delivery of contracts across the UK & Ireland
- The provision of accurate and timely reports and advice to the to the management team whilst ensuring the contract achieves the appropriate commercial targets.
- Ensure that all reporting is accurate and completed to agreed timescales
- Maintain and coordinate all commercial reports required for the successful commercial management of the contract
- Ensure the accuracy of the commercial data
- Ensures compliance with all contractual requirements, provide support on both the contract and the schedule of rates to maximise value recovery
- Support the management of subcontract accounts including interrogation, procurement, payments, variations and final accounts
- Preparation of all subcontracts to meet the company standards
- Ensures all subcontractor commercial issues are resolved and payments are timely and correct
- Identifying, raising and pricing of variations in line with the change control process
- Obtain maximum recovery through accurate measurement of the works completed
- BSc in Quantity Surveying (or other equivalent commercially related discipline)
- At least 2 years' experience working in a Quantity Surveying environment
- A thorough understanding of the financial and commercial issues facing construction projects
- Ability to work in a team environment contributing across a business unit or area
- Good operational planning and time management skills; able to manage projects simultaneously without compromising on standards and quality
- Ability to ensure standards and specifications are met
- Ability to work with colleagues to deliver project and operational performance
- Working towards professional membership of an appropriate organisation (for example, RICS/CIOB)
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.