Grafton Recruitment are currently seeking applications for a skilled reach truck and counterbalance truck driver to work at our client site Tayto Snacks in Ashbourne
Job Type / Category
Shift Pattern is 3pm-11pm with some flexibility required.
The factory is not easily located by public transport so own transport is desirable.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Applicants must have a valid reach and counterbalance license and a minimum of 6 months experience using the trucks
- Be able to meet the targets as set out
- Be able to work well as part of a team and also own initiative
- Be able to conduct and receive all work instructions through the English Language
- Be available to start work immediately
What you will get in return
- Rates of €13.52
- Safety boots and Hi Viz provided
- Free manual handling training
- Full paid training
- Staff canteen on-site