Reception&Administrator - Ardee
Reception and Administrator | Ardee | 2-3 days per week
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for our client who is based in Ardee, Co. Louth. On behalf of my client we are seeking a long term temporary Receptionist and Administrator to provide relief cover for our growing client base.
The Role: As a front-of-house receptionist, you will be responsible for providing relief support to our client within the region. You will be act as the first point of contact for the business, handle a high volume of incoming calls, provide secretarial support and administration support, along with excellent customer care. The role will involve clerical work including data entry, filing and processing files. The successful candidate will be offered regular assignments on a weekly basis with this client that will consist of 2-3 per days.
Hours of work: Assignment will run between the hours of 9.30am-5pm Monday to Friday. No late nights or weekend work required. Days of cover will differ from week to week, however there will be on average between 2-3 full days cover per week.
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a front-of-house or administrative role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Customer service/front of house experience
- Administration/PA experience
- Flexibility for last minute/ad hoc assignments
- Hourly pay rates of €12-12.50 per hour
- Weekly payroll
- Part time hours available
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.