Reception/ Switchboard Administrator
Receptionist/ Switchboard Administrator required for Temporary contract in Ballymena - Mon-Frid 8.30am-5pm - £8.50ph
To assist in the execution and administration of all duties in relation to human resources and reception, switchboard and administrative duties to meet company objectives and key performance indicators.
- Answer a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate according to agreed standards on a multi-line switchboard and direct calls to their destination without delay, greet customers, answer questions, announce calls and provide directions; perform reception duties in and efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Log information on calls received, where required; maintain detailed, accurate records; update by local knowledge and by local means a log of the availability of staff likely to receive inbound calls; establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned and for other departments as needed.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax, calculator, shredding machine and photocopy machine.
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and relevant staff and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
- Carry out and comply with all company policies, procedures and instructions and any other reasonable duties deemed necessary by the company
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT Literate with previous experience with Word and Excel
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- A well organised and assertive individual
- Able to work well as part of a team and in an individual manner.
- Previous Administration Experience