Newry City Centre
Temporary - Full Time
Located in Newry, our client is a long established Educational Establishment, working across the UK and Ireland. The business is seeking to add to their existing team by employing a Receptionist. The role will be a short term appointment to cover 4-6 weeks.
In your new role as Receptionist you will be responsible for the upkeep of administrative duties within a busy main office within a School Environment.
Other Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Update and maintain the in house management information system relating inbound queries that the organisation receives.
- Monitor inbound emails and following this update in house management information systems accordingly (Microsoft Office/Excel)
- Dealing with incoming telephone enquiries from Parents/Educators/External Suppliers and general enquires.
- Helping organise meetings and events;
- Any other duties as requested by line manager.
- Excellent IT skills including the use of Microsoft Excel and Word; and
- An eye for detail
- Good people skills
- Rates of Pay are competitive and will be discussed upon contact with the branch.
- Working with a successful local Educational Establishment.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Receptionist role in more detail please contact Sean O'Hare now on 028 3025 1808 and attach your CV for consideration.
*** Please note that if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered***