Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced receptionist for our client based in Dublin 18.
Our client is looking for someone that thrives in a busy office environment has excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a busy switchboard
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Setting up rooms for events
- General Administration
- Other adhoc duties
- 1+ years experience in a similar reception role
- Ability to multi-task in a very busy environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office and data entry skills
- Team Player
Hours of Work:
Monday to Thursday 9.30am to 6pm
Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Excellent salary on offer - €23 - 25k
- Located in Carrickmines
- Parking provided and also close to great public transport network
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.